In India, it’s considered polite to eat only with the right hand, which leaves the left hand free to tousle the hair of the restaurant’s designated scamp. Mind your manners with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $60.75 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $ 21.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)<p>
$49 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $121.50 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $ 21.95 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)<p>
The menu includes appetizers such as meat samosas; entrees such as tandoori lamb chops, shrimp curry, and chana masala; and desserts such as Indian-style pistachio ice cream.<p>
Traditional Indian spices flavor the tandoori, curry, and rice dishes served at Masala Magic. In the kitchen, chefs marinate boneless chicken in yogurt before sliding the dish into a clay oven, simmer pieces of lamb in a creamy spice-infused sauce, and dunk homemade cheese cubes into buttery makhani sauce. During the lunchtime buffet, patrons can gather curries, veggies, and mounds of rice to pile onto their plates or pour into the motorcycle helmet they prefer to eat out of.