What You'll Get
- Molokini/Turtle Town Adventure for One
- Molokini/Turtle Town Adventure for Two
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maui Reef Adventures
Maui Reef Adventures helps visitors explore Maui's pristine coastline aboard their exhilarating rafts. The small-group adventures let you get up close and personal with Maui's unique marine life and sea cliffs, with seasoned guides leading the intimate snorkel cruise to explore the pristine reefs of Maui's Molokini Crater, Olowalu and Turtle Town. Their unique "drift snorkel" allows for maximum exploration and safety while in the water.
- Molokini Crater and Turtle Town: This trip takes small groups to Molokini Crater, where a dormant volcanic crater now plays host to hundreds of species of reef fish and coral. The waters here are renowned for their clarity, and allow snorkelers an unobstructed view of the thriving ecosystem below the waves. Trip includes a stop at Turtle Town, a secluded cove where groups can snorkel with the region's population of Hawaiian green sea turtles.
- Coral Gardens and Olowalu Reef: Run between April and December, this trip takes groups to Olowalu, one of Hawaii's oldest reef systems for snorkeling that's especially beginner-friendly. Along the way, guests might see parrotfish or wrasses, or even one of the more than 350 manta rays that call the area home. Groups will also stop at Coral Gardens, a reef known for the secret caves and passageways that dot its sprawling system.
- Whale Watching: Held during the winter and early spring, this trip chronicles the return of thousands of humpback whales who arrive each year for mating season in the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary.