Experienced mechanics perform vehicle maintenance services such as oil change, tire rotation, or wheel alignment
What You'll Get
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- Brake service includes: new brake pads and rotor resurfacing with a lifetime warranty
Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- Day and time restrictions:
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid on up to 5 quarts of Synthetic Blend oil. With oil change there is an $8 fee for shop supply and disposal of oil. Valid with external oil filters only. Not valid with cartridge filters. Brake pads come with lifetime warranty; a $5 shop supply charge is not included in brake pad service. Appointment recommended. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Meineke Car Care Center
Sam Meineke opened his three-bay muffler shop in 1971, and, over time, he and his successors expanded the business into a complete car-care center. Today, nearly 900 Meineke franchises operate around the globe, still standing on the firm foundation of Sam's ideal: pampering vehicles for fair prices.
Meineke Car Care Center's mechanics perform an array of services, keeping rides running in showroom condition with tune-ups, 23-point inspections, tire rotations, and deep-tissue windshield massages.