Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a 1-hour SUP or kayak rental for two ($40 value)
- $40 for a 1-hour SUP or kayak rental for four ($80 value)
- $40 for a 2-hour SUP or kayak rental for two ($80 value)
- $80 for a 2-hour SUP or kayak rental for four ($160 value)
- $75 for a 10-hour SUP or kayak rental for one ($200 value)
Wanting to share their love of water activities with as many people as possible, the staff at Miami Kiteboarding teach classes in English, Italian, Spanish, French, and Russian. This dedication is also revealed by the depth and diversity of programs offered, which include International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) certification courses, boat-assisted lessons, and kids' clinics. Through years of practice and very scientific study, the staff have developed an effective method for getting beginners up on the water in about six hours of instruction. Located in scenic Crandon Park on Key Biscayne island, Miami Kiteboarding offers paddleboard rentals, which helps patrons hone balance, coordination, strength, and stamina. Customers looking for family-friendly activities can also opt to rent kayaks, paddling leisurely through the shallow lagoon located nearby. The shop, equipped with everything one needs to fly a kite while gliding on water, can outfit novices with wetsuits, water shoes, and harnesses.