Simple concept of connecting board, jet ski and hose escalated into one of the most exciting water sport a thrill seeker can find
About This Deal
- Walk-ins welcome, no reservations required—first-come, first-served
- Fly through the air with a water-powered flyboard
- 20 min in the water, 10 min out of the water instructions total of 30 min session.
- What’s included: safety instruction, life jacket, helmet, safety equipment
- Age restrictions: must be 13 or older
- Valid ID required
- $40 gas fee per session
- Check-in between 10 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. - weekdays only
- Parking available
- First come first serve
- Not valid on weekends or holidays.
Need To Know
About Miami Watersports
Miami Watersports rentals offer nearly a dozen ways to hit the waters of Miami Beach. Friends can glide across the waves on jet skis and tubing. Families can spend days partying on boats and paddling along natural islands. Those who want to get some adrenaline can go parasailing, or even fly like Iron Man on water propelled Flyboard.