Massage is a time-honored method of alleviating stress, as is the ancient art of crafting origami swans out of midterm exams. Ace relaxation with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $32 for one 90-minute Swedish massage (a $65 value)
- $49 for one 90-minute bamboo-fusion massage (a $100 value)
- $89 for three 90-minute Swedish massages (a $195 value)
- $138 for three 90-minute bamboo-fusion massages (a $300 value)
- $162 for six 90-minute Swedish massages (a $390 value)
Groupon customers who select the Swedish-massage option may upgrade to bamboo fusion for $35 at the time of service.
Michael A. Jagodzinski, LMT
Licensed massage therapist Michael A. Jagodzinski relieves sore muscles with techniques drawn from several modalities. During Swedish-massage sessions, Michael alternates long strokes with circular, kneading, and tapping movements tailored to each client's needs. Bamboo-fusion massage feels similar to deep-tissue massage. However, instead of firm hand kneads, the therapist employs warmed bamboo stalks that glide smoothly over the body to facilitate tension release and effortless pastry making.:
What some people are buzzing about:
“Michael was kind and professional, I plan on seeing him again, I highly recommend him ;)”
“It was wonderful, great massage,I plan to go back as soon as I can get a date that works for both us,he's very professional and knows what he's doing”