Non-invasive treatments focus on specific areas in order to contour the body
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Milanos Blu
The aestheticians and technicians at Milanos Blu aim to prove that achieving a glamorous appearance doesn't have to require drastic measures such as surgery. Instead, they rely on trusted skincare products, modern technology, and years of experience to help reverse the signs of aging and slim down physiques.
- Waxing: They also uproot unwanted hair on the face and body using warm wax and quick flicks of the wrist. Treatment areas include the underarms, legs, and bikini area.
- Body Contouring: They use a combination of lipo-lasers, cavitation, and wood therapy to shrink inches off of problem areas such as the abdomen or thighs.