Distillery offers a tour of its premises and spirit tasting, allowing visitors to share the experience with family and friends
What You'll Get
- What’s included (per person):
- Distillery tour
- Four 1/4 oz. samples
- One DIY cocktail
- Portion of proceeds from tours is donated to a non-profit partner organization.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MISCellaneous Distillery
Having grown tired of a career in politics, MISCellaneous Distillery's founder, Dan McNeill, wanted to do something different with his life. Finding he had a passion for distilling, Dan performed countless hours of research, both studying and spirit making, in order to find perfect recipes. This labor of love resulted in MISCellaneous where Dan, with the help of his partner and wife, Meg, crafts spirits derived from the old Maryland traditions while looking to forge a few new ones too. Their main goal, however, is to create a spirit for those who live and drink by their own rules.
- Risky Rum: White rum made from blackstrap molasses and dark brown sugar and featuring notes of butterscotch and toffee flavors (40% ABV)
- Popi's Finest Rum: This barrel-aged rum sports notes of salted caramel and dark chocolate with a rounded mouthfeel and slightly herbal finish. (50% ABV)
- Gregarious Gin: Sweet yet slightly woody, this gin is made from a molasses base which is then vapor infused with six botanicals (40% ABV)
- Also available: Seven additional spirits for tasting at the distillery