Cold laser technology keeps patients comfortable as the device safely emulsifies fat deposits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Two, four, or six Zerona laser slimming treatments
- Patients lie comfortably beneath the Zerona device, which simultaneously targets fat deposits in the waist, hips, and thighs with a cold laser, which perforates the fat cells and allows the contents to be metabolized through exercise and the body’s lymphatic system.
- Each treatment is followed by vibration therapy to help flush the lymphatics and pick up the excess fat that has been drained as a result of the laser.
- Results can be boosted with healthful eating habits, daily exercise, and regular hydration.
- Most patients see the best results with 6 to 12 treatments, but many notice a change after the first session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. For best results, treatments should be used within 2-3 weeks of initial treatment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mind and Bodyworks
One look at their pictures is evidence enough that the staff members at Mind and Bodyworks are not typical. The friendly clinicians, who smile with loved ones and play air guitar with fake skeletons in their portraits, have an atypical approach not only to the overall mood of their practice but to healthcare itself.
Their aim to infuse their treatments—which include functional medicine, kinesiology, acupuncture, and massage—with a dose of fun. Like an advent calendar full of vegetables, these services are designed to not only contribute to current health but keep patients healthy in the future. Holistically minded and dedicated to healthy lifestyles, the staff work one-on-one with patients to tailor treatments to their needs, whether that means teaching them how to avoid injuries while playing sports or how to lower cholesterol through diet. Moe Bodyworks is also patients' go-to for cosmetic services, such as shedding a few extra pounds with the help of the FDA-approved Zerona cold laser.