Indoor playground with slides, obstacle courses, bounce houses, and separate toddler play area; party package includes drinks for 16 guests
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $13 for two Groupons, each good for one admission, valid Monday–Thursday ($25.98 total value)
- $15 for two Groupons, each good for one admission, valid any day ($25.98 value)
- $26 for four Groupons, each good for one admission, valid Monday–Thursday ($51.96 value)
- $30 for four Groupons, each good for one admission, valid any day ($51.96 value)
- $139 for a two-hour Barrel of Monkeys birthday party package for up to 16 kids, valid Monday–Thursday ($239 value)
The party includes two hours in a private party room with a dedicated host, serveware, a drink for each child, and a gift for the celebrant. Pizzas and other food are available for an extra charge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations recommended 2 weeks in advance for birthday parties; subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 12 and under. Must sign waiver. Party packages not valid Fri-Sun. or on holidays. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Monkey Joe's Sterling/Dulles
Laughter fills the air as kids zip down slides and caper about a jungle of wall-to-wall inflatables and obstacle courses within Monkey Joe’s play center. Kids 12 and under romp throughout the air-conditioned playscape’s obstacles, and tykes 3 and under stretch their imaginations on the softer and smaller attractions in the toddler play area. An orchestra of electronic beeps fills the arcade, and the scents of savory pizza waft from a concessions stand. Guests gather in colorful party rooms, where birthday boys and girls unwrap presents and brand-new imaginary friends.
Safety is paramount to Monkey Joe’s. The play areas are always supervised by the trained staff, and as little ones frolic, a child security system tracks visitors through identity bracelets and video monitoring. These safety measures—combined with the use of FDA-certified cleaning solutions—put parents at ease.