Guests can fly through the trees on a tree-top canopy ziplining tour or learn to fly like a bird with an intro hang gliding lesson
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included:
- Intro hang gliding lessons: The intro hang gliding lesson lasts about 3–4 hours and offers the opportunity to learn all about the sport and safety and then go out and fly the glider.
- Superman zipline tour: This is a tree-top canopy zipline experience with 7 zips and 2 suspension bridges. The participants spend 2–3 hours zipping from tree to tree, over Morningside Canyon and even a small mountain stream.
- Weight restrictions:
- Ziplining: minimum 75 pounds, maximum 275 pounds
- Hang gliding: minimum 125 pounds, maximum 260 pounds
- Number of ziplines: 7
- Zipline length: longest zipline is almost four football fields long
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Minimum weight for zipline is 75 lbs, maximum is 275 lbs. Minimum weight for hang gliding is 125 lbs, maximum is 260 lbs. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morningside Flight Park - Kitty Hawk Kites
Zip lines, hang-gliders, and paragliders can be found at Morningside Flight Park, which has been using its green expanses as a training ground to help humans conquer the domain of birds and Frisbees for over 45 years.
Here, students need no prior experience to begin mastering the principles of piloting a paraglider and controlling a hang glider. Students can soar in a tandem hang glider a mile above ground, being treated to picturesque views of New Hampshire as they dip and turn with the wind. All the while, expert instructors relay techniques and principles of safety in a fun and focused environment. Besides the flying activities, Morningside also offers zip-line tours, laser tag and camping onsite.