Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Sherri Ireland, MT038333
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Need To Know
About My Massage Therapist
My Massage Therapist owner Sherri Armas brings a wealth of experience, from working with professional athletes to her client-focused business. As a personal trainer, massage instructor, former collegiate bodybuilder, and nutritional counselor trained by PFIT, Sherri knows how to read the human body and helps clients to achieve their overall health goals while ridding the stress of muscles with custom massages. Sherri exacts an array of massage techniques, such as Swedish, hot stone, and prenatal, to address client-specific concerns and can also help to ease injuries incurred from automobile accidents or circus cannonball launches gone awry.