All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure time: 7:30 p.m.
- Departure location: outside LaSalle-Wacker Building, 121 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
- Available dates: each option is valid for the listed date only
- About the guide: Adam Selzer has spent many years investigating ghost stories and legends as well as local history. He’s an author of “Ghosts of Chicago” and more than a dozen other ghost-themed books, he runs the Mysterious Chicago blog, and has appeared on TV shows such as American Ripper, Mysterious at the Museum, and Haunted History.
- Included tour: the ghost tour, featuring both famous and lesser-known Chicago spooky stories, leads through the Loop and River North area.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2018. Amount paid never expires. All the tours start at 7:30 p.m. at the location listed. Tours are conducted in all weather conditions. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mysterious Chicago
Mysterious Chicago tours is set to offer the most entertaining ghost tours in Chicago this fall. Behind every great ghost story is great history, and Adam Selzer of Mysterious Chicago has spent years investigating legends, separating fact and fiction, and working tales from Chicago history into compelling tours.
2018's ghost tours begin outside the LaSalle Wacker Building (121 W Wacker) and proceed through the loop and River North, featuring both famous and lesser-known ghost stories from the area. Adam's tours are down-to-earth, funny, gruesome, and spooky all at once - ghost stories even skeptics will love. We obviously can’t promise that you’ll see a ghost, but strange things have been known to happen on these tours!