Ragou, fritay beef, pork griot, and other Haitian staples are on the menu at this cozy restaurant
About Natif Natal Restaurant
Natif Natal Restaurant offers diners a taste of the Caribbean with its rich menu of authentic Haitian cuisine. Read on to learn more about some of their staples:
- Mayi Ak Pwa: a generous helping of cornmeal mixed with kidney beans, with a side of chicken, turkey, or spinach.
- Pork Griot: large chunks of pork shoulder marinated in citrus and Scotch bonnet peppers before being fried crisp and brown.
- Legumes: a rich stew containing braised vegetables such as eggplant, cabbage, and green beans, cooked with meat (choice of pork, beef, or goat).
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Natif Natal Restaurant
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 35% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days