What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for single-day admission for one ($15 value)
- $19 for single-day admission for two ($30 value)
- $35 for single-day admission for four ($60 value)
From Friday, August 5 to Sunday, August 7, the National Tiny House Jamboree 2016 celebrates tiny houses, sustainability, and simple living.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Tiny House Jamboree 2016
Held in 2015, the inaugural National Tiny House Jamboree was not exactly tiny, with more than 40,000 attendees. National Tiny House Jamboree 2016 promises to be not only bigger, but smaller, too. Read on to learn more about the event.
- What you'll see: Expect to see plenty of petite domiciles and meet tiny-house, sustainability, and small-living enthusiasts. There are entertainment options, too, including a documentary-film screening.
- What you'll do: Along with exploring tiny homes, visitors can take in exhibits and educational seminars, participate in workshops, and listen to a lineup of keynote speakers during book signings and Q and As.
- What you'll eat and drink: Attendees can munch on delicacies from some of Colorado Spring’s best food trucks while sipping wine and beer.