LipoLight sessions aim to break down fat cells while whole-body vibration sessions help metabolize their contents
What You'll Get
- LipoLight: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using LED light-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Natural Beauty WNY
For those who want to enhance their natural beauty without going under the scalpel, Natural Beauty WNY is the place to go. Its technicians offer a variety of non-invasive treatments, including LipoLight body sculpting, body wraps, and facials. Their goal is to give every client a confidence boost by helping them look and feel like the best version of themselves.