Participants race to beat the clock and escape by finding hidden clues and solving riddles and puzzles within 60 minutes
About This Deal
- Available rooms:
- Safe Cracker 2: A two-room game, where participants test their skills as experienced bank robbers and try their best to solve puzzles and escape before the security guards catch them.
- Wardens Office 2: Visitors are locked up in a Tijuana prison and have just 60 minutes to collect enough bribe money to convince the security guards to let them out.
- Alien Autopsy: The team appears inside a secret laboratory hidden in Area 51 and has just one hour to collect evidence and escape before the government officials know.
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian signed waiver
About New Smyrna Beach Escape Room
If you have your wits about you, New Smyrna Beach Escape Room's scenarios should be a cinch. Unfortunately for you—and good for the game master's victory rate—you'll have to convince your teammates that your solutions are the way to go. Teamwork is essential to the room-escape genre, in which players have 60 minutes to find the clues and work out the puzzles that will ensure their freedom.