Good photographs can be ruined by redeye, when the bright light of the flash causes eyeballs to protect themselves by turning completely around and exposing their brain cords. Stare straight with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a family-portrait photo package (a $488.95 total value)
- One-hour, in-studio photo shoot with up to eight subjects (a $250 value)
- One 8”x10” print (a $24 value), one 5”x7” print (a $16 value), and eight wallet-sized prints (a $29.95 value), all of the same pose
- CD with one print-released digital image of the same pose (a $169 value)<p>
$149 for an engagement-photo package (a $495 total value)
- One-hour photo shoot at NYC landmark or choice of location
- One 8”x10” print
- CD with 20 print-released digital images<p>
Photographers snap images of engaged couples at NYC landmarks such as Central Park, Times Square, the Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central, and South Street Seaport from Monday–Thursday from 12 p.m.–7 p.m. Couples can also choose a different location where joyful expressions can be captured more naturally, or opt for sessions in the studio Monday–Thursday from 4 p.m.–8.pm.<p>
New York Newlyweds
New York Newlyweds’ photographers ensure that no detail of a milestone event fades with time by artistically documenting engagements, weddings, and other memorable occasions. The company’s skilled staffers come from all walks of life and specialize in everything from traditional compositions to photojournalistic essays documenting the massacre of rose petals by a merciless flower girl. Before aiming their lenses at a loving couple or beaming family, the photographers determine their subjects’ artistic vision, ensuring that they capture the right angles and nuances of interaction. New York Newlyweds also dispatches videographers who capture the sounds and motions of weddings, bar mitzvahs, or back-alley dance-offs, all in high-definition DVD quality.