During the tour participants visit several award-winning wineries and get a chance to enjoy their signature wines paired with delicious food
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Round trip bus travel via motor coach from midtown Manhattan, 140 East 41st Street (closer to 3rd Avenue) hosted by a sommelier and wine expert all day long
- Wine tastings led by winemakers at 2 award-winning wineries with 4-5 wine samples at each location
- Locally sourced artisan fare to pair with the wines
- Learning about the wines from the winemakers who make them on site
- Special discounts on purchases of bottles, 4 packs, and wine club memberships
- Stopover at a farm market with the possibility of purchasing freshly-baked pies, local produce, and other treats.
- Long Island: Jamesport Vineyards, Martha Clara Vineyards, Pellegrini Vineyards, Pindar Vineyards, and Lenz Winery.
- Hudson Valley: Benmarl Winery, Robibero Winery, and Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery.
Farmstand stop (after the wineries), featuring freshly baked pies, local produce, and other treats available for purchase.
- Boarding time: 8:30 a.m.
Departure time: 9:00 a.m.
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older
Need To Know
About Day Trip Wine Tour with New York Wine Events
Day Trip To Wine Country by New York Wine Events conveniently shepherds tours from the Big Apple to the decadent wine country of New York. They guide wine-lovers to master winemakers at 2 award-winning wineries per trip to enjoy four to five wines at each locale. A third farm market stop caps off the experience. With the glowing draft of the vineyards' blossoming vines filling the air with rich scents, the tour provides pairings of artisanal foods and cheese with sides of roasted red peppers and fig jams to bring out the flavors of each wine and cleanse the palette between glasses.