All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 30, 2016
Reviewed November 22, 2015
Reviewed July 3, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $41 for a half-day surf camp, valid Monday–Friday ($89 value)
- $69 for a full-day surf camp, valid Monday–Friday ($129 value)
- $31 for a half-day surf camp, valid Saturday–Sunday ($89 value)
- $41 for a one-hour private surf lesson ($70 value)
- $20 for an eight-hour standup-paddleboard or surfboard rental ($44 value)
- $104 for a one-week half-day afternoon surf camp ($199 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nex Generation Surf School
Whether you're gliding along ground level water or wrapped in a crashing wave, Nex Generation Surfing School can help you master the board. Surfing lessons and camps cater to surfers of all skill levels. Beginners can start with safe soft boards that make it easy to get up and try again, while advanced surfers practice tricks and flips that are good enough for competition. The instructors have all ridden waves throughout Florida and the Caribbean and use their experience to make each new journey on the salty water an exciting one.