Professional fitness center offers a variety of sessions and classes with personal trainings and private events added to the mix
What You'll Get
- One Month of Unlimited Fitness Classes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use numbered class passes within 60 days of initial activation. Must use the one month-unlimited class within 30 days from initial activation. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northeast Fitness
The friendly neighborhood gym of Northeast Fitness makes it easy, and fun, to get in shape with a variety of exciting classes, enthusiastic instructors, state-of-the-art equipment, and a lovely treehouse setting. Here are a few highlights of this gem of a gym:
- Total Strength Body Training: These strength circuits combine free weights, kettlebells, TRX suspension training, and a variety of fun fitness toys
- Realryder Indoor Cycling: This total body experience features an articulating frame that works your core and upper body as you’re spinning
- Krankcycle Upper Body Cycling: It's like biking with your arms,allowing you to work you upper body while getting the same cardiovascular benefits as spinning
- Reformer & Barre Pilates: Stott Reformer Pilates and Barre Pilates in both traditional classes and circuit classes tighten your core, strengthen your body, and marry your movement and breathing
- Yoga: Calm your body and mind with a restorative yoga session, put in some work in power yoga, or try out the Spin-Yin class for a unique Realryder cycle plus Yin Yoga fusion workout.