All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of Irish pub food and drinks for two
- $26 for $40 worth of Irish pub food and drinks for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase 1 food item. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About O'Loughlin Pub
With its green and gold facade, coat of arms adorning the window blinds, and smattering of shamrocks and celtic knots on its signs, it's pretty clear what awaits inside O'Loughlin Pub. The Irish pub brings a bit of the Emerald Isle to Saint Augustine in the form of Guinness, billiards, live music, traditional draft beers, and pub eats. Read on to learn about some of its signature Irish—and a few American—items:
- Duck wings: After slowly roasting and deep frying them, cooks toss these crispy wings in sauces such as whiskey barbecue or orange-ginger marmalade.
- The Juicy Janet: Two 1/3-pound patties stuffed with Guinness cheese come together to create one huge burger.
- Fish and chips: Guinness beer-battered cod fillet is deep fried and served with chips, coleslaw, and malt vinegar.
- Shanes shepherd's pie: This classic Irish dish is upgraded with chunks of lamb, instead of ground beef, plus vegetables cooked in lamb juices. Everything is topped with creamy mashed potatoes and baked until bubbling, then sent out to patrons with a side of irish soda bread.