Enjoy an exciting party boat experience every Friday and Saturday with a live DJ on the Bikini Bottom Dance cruise
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: two hours
- Departure location: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI
- Departure times:
- Friday Fireworks Cruises: boarding starts at 6:30 p.m.; departure time at 7 p.m.
- Saturday Swim & Dance Cruises: boarding starts at 4 p.m.; departure time at 4:30 p.m.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to attend
- Bring your own alcohol
- Prohibited items: glass bottles
- Live DJ
- No swimming allowed on Friday. Swimming is allowed on Saturday.
- Limited seating; event normally sells out 72 hours before event so please purchase in advance.
- Reservation required. Feel free to call in advance for availability.
- What it is: a boat party featuring you and 49 new friends
- What to expect: drinks, dancing, and fireworks
- Who’s providing the music: some of Oahu’s hottest DJs spin throughout the night
The Fine Print
About Oahu Boat Cruises
When onboard an Oahu Boat Cruises catamaran, guests can experience Waikiki like never before. Setting sail from Kewalo Basin Harbor, they cruise alongside the beautiful coastline while watching the sun set over the horizon.