Noninvasive body-contouring treatments target localized fat deposits in order to tighten the body
About This Deal
- What’s included: each one-hour session includes wood therapy, RF skin tightening and cavitation
- Wood Therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- Radio-Frequency Treatments: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About Oasis Tanning and Body Sculpting
Expert estheticians at Oasis Tanning and Body Sculpting strive to help their clients achieve whatever beauty goals they've set. Non-invasive body sculpting treatments like ultrasonic cavitation and radio-frequency skin tightening are used to reduce cellulite and destroy fat cells. On top of that, customers can get a sun-kissed look without damaging their skin in the sun with the help of an airbrush tan.