Semi-permanent blush tattoo can emphasize and enhance the shape of lips with a flush of color as well as add definition
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Service restrictions:
- Must be 18 or older
- Can’t be pregnant or nursing, or have any medical conditions
- No previous tattoo on the lips
- Must be at least one month after any lip injections
OMG Brows & Lashes also offers eyelash extensions, ombre powder brows, scar camouflage, and other permanant makeup / micropigmentation services. Semi-permanent lip blush treatment enhances the natural shape of the lips, giving them a boost of vitality and color. It is an extremely popular semi-permanent make-up treatment providing a flush of color as well as defining the lip contours with no lip filler needed.