All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 25, 2015
Reviewed April 13, 2015
Reviewed March 8, 2015
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $59 for a Persian and Mediterranean dinner for two (up to $106 total value)
- $115 for a Persian and Mediterranean dinner for four (up to $212 total value)
Each pair receives:
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Tax and gratuity not included. Sales tax added to final bill. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid during restaurant week (2/15/15-2/28/15) Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ozra Restaurant
Ozra Restaurant stands out from its neighbors in Little Italy with its Persian and Mediterranean cuisine. Although the chefs embrace traditional recipes, they also inject contemporary flair into their simple, but sophisticated dishes.
From the Press
- "In the restaurant, co-owners Reza Holland and Mahrdad 'Max' Tabasi have created an understated, elegant setting as a backdrop for their wonderfully aromatic skewers, stews, and selection of basmati rices." — Baltimore magazine
- "This is the kind of understated, human-scaled attractiveness you don't see much these days. Metallic curtains in rust, gold and brown shimmer from the floor to the second-story ceiling. Shelves have been built into the walls for no other purpose than to display rows and rows of glass jars, each one holding a single yellow blooming flower." — Baltimore Sun
- Appetizers: Sample housemade yogurt mixed with cucumber and mint, aged shallots, or spinach and garlic.
- Entrees: The vegetarian stew features savory herbs, red beans, and mushrooms and is balanced by the mild tang of sun-dried limes.
- Speciality Cocktails: Hendrick's gin and St. Germain combine with muddled cucumber and freshly squeezed lime in the Cucumber Cooler.
- Dessert: Cheesecake-stuffed baklava offers a twist on a classic dish.