Guides teach basic standup-paddleboarding techniques before taking groups out into NOVA Parks’s scenic waterways for two-hour excursions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of tour: Two hours
- What’s included: All necessary equipment
- Age restrictions: Children ages 4–8 can accompany their parents on their board
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must sign waiver. Online registration required. Paddle Nova reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any watersport activity due to inclement weather, water safety levels, or any other condition which may compromise the safety of our guests. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paddle Nova
Standup paddleboarding is a unique, hands-on way to explore local waterways. But that's not the only reason to try it. Read on to find out more about Paddle Nova's tours, classes, and instructors:
- The tours set out from five different locations. Most spots are perfectly beginner friendly, but some, such as the Point of Rocks tour, feature moderate currents better suited to those with a little paddling experience.
- A tour isn't the only way to enjoy SUP. Paddle Nova also offers yoga classes, barre fitness, and kids' camps that all incorporate standup paddleboarding.
- All the instructors are certified in CPR and First Aid.