All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 14, 2016
July 25, 2016
July 10, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for wine & cheese for two, including two glasses of wine, one cheese, and one charcuterie ($45 value)
- $25 for $50 worth of new American cuisine for dinner for two
- $50 for $100 worth of new American cuisine for dinner for four
- $69 for a prix fixe meal for two ($150 value)
- $135 for a prix fixe meal for four ($300 value)
- See a menu
- Prix frixe menu includes wine; any one cheese; deviled eggs or croquettes; cauliflower salad or fontina crostini; scharfe maxx risotto or manchego polenta with braised beef.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for prix fixe menu. Customer must present Groupon upon seating. Not valid with other promotional offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pair Wine & Cheese
If the press is any indication, Pair Wine & Cheese has become a beacon for cheese lovers in and outside of Brooklyn. It's been called "A Cheese Addict's Heaven," by Gothamist, and "Brilliant," by Brooklyn Magazine. Edible Brooklyn meanwhile, referred to the experience there as "...not so much meals as transcendental meditations on the nature of taste."
The superlatives are to be expected with owner Chung Park at the helm, a celebrated cheesemonger who fuses old-world traditions with modern taste. The cheese and charcuterie menu features Manchego 12-month cheeses from Spain and plates of Duck Prosciutto with Fabriques Delices, while dinner menus include fondue and a short ribs sandwich with bleu cheese creme.