Hand-tossed pizzas are slathered with sauce made from vine-ripened, California-grown tomatoes
About Papa John's
"Better Ingredients. Better Pizza." By sticking to this motto throughout the years, Papa John's expanded from a back-tavern pizzeria to more than 3,500 restaurants in 30 years—the amount of time it takes, coincidentally, to grow a single building from a small seed.
Today, Papa John's franchises live up to the company's slogan every day by crafting quality pizza. Made from high-protein flour, the fresh dough supports a crown of colorful produce, which mingles with the sun-soaked sweetness of sauce made from California-grown tomatoes. Some combinations edge toward classics that the company's founder, John Schnatter, no doubt made early on, while others reflect evolving tastes, like the Bacon Cheeseburger and Hawaiian BBQ Chicken pizzas, which eschew traditional tomato sauce altogether.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- If ordering online, use promo code NEW10 to get one Large 1-Topping Pizza + 2L for $10
- Order online or in store with your linked card and get 50% cash back on your first purchase (up to $5)
- Earn 20% cash back (up to $5) on additional purchases through December 31, 2017
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days