- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character - See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago - Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862 - Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
About This Deal
Explore a historic plantation on a guided tour full of fascinating tidbits. Wander around this centuries-old mansion as you learn all about the region's past and the people who called it home.
Need To Know
ALL SALES FINAL. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Admission ticket
- Guided tour
- Museum and self-guided gardens at your leisure
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 2 hour(s), 0 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.