Flying is the only way to get close enough to a cloud to milk it or to visit your secret sky family. Break free from earthly bonds with this Groupon.
- $169 for a private flight lesson package ($375 total value)
The package includes:
- One hour of ground training ($60 value)
- Up to one hour in the air with an instructor ($210 value)
- A $50 credit toward the student's next lesson
- A six-month subscription to Flight Training magazine ($40 value)
- A logbook with instructor's endorsement ($15 value)
Pelican Flight Training
Whether in the cockpit of a plane or behind the yoke of a helicopter, Pelican Flight Training's FAA-certified instructors lead pilot-training programs for both vocational and non-vocational purposes. Currently, the school has former students flying in 83 countries across the globe. Before they took to the skies, though, those men and women honed their skills at North Perry Airport, Pelican's main base, which offers miles of open airspace to practice maneuvers and make out-of-shape planes do sprints. For ground training, students study inside Pelican's multi-use facility where instructors lead lessons inside briefing and classroom areas and utilize high-tech equipment, including a weather radar, Alsim ALX 19 flight simulator, and FLYIT helicopter simulator.