A natural, ancient technique can help alleviate pain, allergies, stress, and other maladies
About This Deal
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
Need To Know
About Perfection Acupuncture
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? The services offered by my business stand out from the competition because of the extensive experience and time put into each session, we use Chinese healing techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation so the experience is incomparable. The art of Acupuncture is based on healing techniques that are specific to each person's body and experience adds to an accumulation of knowledge. At this point in my life, I have dedicated my self to my craft and I take great pride in the success that has come from my treatments.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I was inspired by the many healing and medical benefits of the acupuncture process since I was young I've had the pleasure of being exposed to different forms of healing techniques and thus lead to my interest in acupuncture and massage. Conditions ranging from musculoskeletal problems (back pain, neck pain, and others) to nausea, migraine headache, anxiety, depression, insomnia, can all be remedied with proper acupuncture and massage techniques.
3. What do you love most about your job?
The part of my job I love most is the interaction with my patients and the relieve they express after each session.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? The best reaction that I've gotten from a customer happened during a typical Monday. The patient had severe back pain and it stemmed from an auto accident. He believed that the pain would persist for a long time but I was able to provide relief. I still remember the joy on his face when the sessions were complete and nothing makes me more satisfied then completing a successful session.