Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette for Women
- Women’s fragrance features flowery and fruity notes
- Top notes of Sicilian citron, bluebell, Granny Smith apple
- Heart notes of jasmine, sambac, bamboo, and white rose
- Base notes of cedarwood, amber, and musk
- 1.7 fl. oz. spray bottle
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette for Men
- Men’s light citrusy-spicy fragrance
- Suited to daytime wear, especially in summer
- 2008 FiFi Award for Fragrance of the Year in the Men`s Luxe category
- Top notes of Sicilian mandarin, juniper, grapefruit, and bergamot
- Heart notes of rosemary, Brazilian rosewood, and pepper
- Base notes of musk, oakmoss, and incense
- Introduced in 2007
- 2.5 fl. oz. spray bottle
About Dolce & Gabbana
The names Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are synonymous with high fashion, though that was not always the case. In the 1980s, the young designers corralled anyone they could into loft spaces and even fast-food restaurants (with burger-shaped invitations no less) they’d transformed into makeshift show rooms. From the beginning, “the boys” played with juxtaposition, contrasting masculine versus feminine, virgin versus harlot in the same designs. In ‘85, the pair made their Milan Fashion Week debut as part of a young talent showcase and never looked back.
The international brand has made a name for itself by subverting fashion tropes. Corset dresses and leopard prints are transformed into sophisticated and wearable pieces. Perhaps most famously, the pair redefined women’s suiting with menswear-inspired shapes and tailoring. In addition to clothes, fragrances and other accessories perpetuate the brand’s baroque charm. Madonna, who recognized the pair early on and wore their designs for her 1993 Girlie Show tour, commented “Their clothes are sexy with a sense of humor—like me.”
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location during normal business hours to pick up your product.
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product.
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
At Perfumes Fabulosos, you'll find a showroom of shelves upon shelves filled with glittering glass bottles. Within each is a precise concoction of scents with a top, middle, and base note—all of which are designed to imbue the wearer with a signature musk, sweetness, or spicy boldness. The women's section features such department-store standards as Clinique, Lancôme, and Estée Lauder, as well as high-end designer names like Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, and Chloe. (The selection includes sought-after fragrances like Miss Dior, Marc Jacobs Daisy, and Nina eau de parfum by Nina Ricci.)
Men, meanwhile, are taken care of with colognes and eau de toilettes from brands including Calvin Klein, Burberry, Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Hugo Boss. Perfumes Fabulosos also stocks a wide variety of celebrity fragrances—Britney Spears, Katy Perry, and Justin Bieber among them. There's a particular focus on stars who are popular with the Latin American community, with scents by Jennifer Lopez, Antonio Banderas, and Christina Aguilera.