Professionals take care of the dog in a cage-free environment while the owner is away
What You'll Get
- How many feedings per day: on average two per day, depends on individual needs
- How dogs are grouped: separated, but can socialize with other dogs at the owners request
- Vaccination requirements: up-to-date rabies, and bordetella vaccinations
- Dog must be spayed or neutered
- What doggies do all day: one walk per hour (on average, depends on individual needs), play all day (on average, depends on individual needs)
- Merchant provides food (fresh water and treats)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for dogs. Must be neutered/spayed. Must have proof of vaccines. Reservation required. Not valid on holidays. Limit 1 per person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Petcetera Institute
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We have a special fenced area so the dogs can walk around with safety and care, always being watched by our staff. This makes a much more pleasant and quiet experience during the period they are here with us, as well as the opportunity of socializing and making new friends. We love our animals!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Petcetera Institute was idealized and created based on the passion for animals. Thinking about them, we decided to create an environment that is professional, comfortable, reliable and comfy not only for the pets but also for the owners that worry so much about their pet's welfare.