All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After decades of study, researchers have determined that menus boasting a wide array of culinary choices are more popular than those dedicated to dry toast. Sample a variety with today’s Groupon to Pete’s Pizzeria & Restaurant in Bayside. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a pizza meal for two (a $27.06 value including tax), which includes:
- One small cheese pizza (an $11.95 value)
- Two regular or caesar side salads (a $7.90 value)
- Six garlic knots (a $1.50 value)
Two cans of soda (a $3 value)<p>
- For $19, you get a pizza meal for four (a $43.28 value including tax), which includes:
- One extra-large cheese pizza (a $13.95 value)
- Four regular or caesar side salads (a $15.80 value)
- 12 garlic knots (a $3 value)
- Four cans of soda (a $6 value)<p>
Dishing up more than just pies, the cooks at Pete’s Pizzeria & Restaurant serve a menu of Italian, Greek, and American favorites. Hungry diners can rev up their stomachs with garlic knots, and then appease cavernous appetites by diving kisser-first into a small or extra-large pizza sprinkled with cheese. Patrons get a daily dose of vegetation with a regular salad or a caesar salad, which is garnished with absolute power. Finally, cans of soda act as fizzy volcanoes for tableside science lessons and wash the smorgasbord down parched gullets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pete’s A Pie Pizzeria
The culinary crew at Pete’s A Pie Pizzeria prepares each morsel from scratch using fresh vegetables and herb-infused olive oils. Specialty pan or Brooklyn-style pizzas marry swirls of homemade sauce—including marinara, creamy garlic, and spicy barbecue—with corresponding toppings and ringtones to create one-of-a-kind concoctions such as the barbecue-chicken pie or the salty pig—a blend of prosciutto, fresh basil, and red onions. Since it's comprised solely of a bustling kitchen and pickup counter, the eatery offers delivery or carryout only.