After decades of study, researchers have determined that menus boasting a wide array of culinary choices are more popular than those dedicated to dry toast. Sample a variety with today’s Groupon to Pete’s Pizzeria & Restaurant in Bayside. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a pizza meal for two (a $27.06 value including tax), which includes:
- One small cheese pizza (an $11.95 value)
- Two regular or caesar side salads (a $7.90 value)
- Six garlic knots (a $1.50 value)
Two cans of soda (a $3 value)<p>
- For $19, you get a pizza meal for four (a $43.28 value including tax), which includes:
- One extra-large cheese pizza (a $13.95 value)
- Four regular or caesar side salads (a $15.80 value)
- 12 garlic knots (a $3 value)
- Four cans of soda (a $6 value)<p>
Dishing up more than just pies, the cooks at Pete’s Pizzeria & Restaurant serve a menu of Italian, Greek, and American favorites. Hungry diners can rev up their stomachs with garlic knots, and then appease cavernous appetites by diving kisser-first into a small or extra-large pizza sprinkled with cheese. Patrons get a daily dose of vegetation with a regular salad or a caesar salad, which is garnished with absolute power. Finally, cans of soda act as fizzy volcanoes for tableside science lessons and wash the smorgasbord down parched gullets.
Pete’s A Pie Pizzeria
The culinary crew at Pete’s A Pie Pizzeria prepares each morsel from scratch using fresh vegetables and herb-infused olive oils. Specialty pan or Brooklyn-style pizzas marry swirls of homemade sauce—including marinara, creamy garlic, and spicy barbecue—with corresponding toppings and ringtones to create one-of-a-kind concoctions such as the barbecue-chicken pie or the salty pig—a blend of prosciutto, fresh basil, and red onions. Since it's comprised solely of a bustling kitchen and pickup counter, the eatery offers delivery or carryout only.