Guests can enjoy a fun evening out sipping a variety of craft beers, from tropical IPAs, through oatmeal ales, to chocolate milk stouts
About This Deal
- Flight, Logo Pint Glass, and Sticker for One Person includes:
- One pint glass with logo
- One flight
- One sticker
- Flight, Logo Pint Glass, and Sticker for Two People includes:
- Two pint glasses with logo
- Two flights
- Two stickers
- Age restrictions: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- See what’s on tap.
About Pilot Brewing
With more than a dozen years of experience in the beer industry, Rachel Hudson showcases her expertise at Pilot Brewery. The neighborhood nano-brewery, specializes in crafting small batch experimental beer. Providing fresh local brews one barrel at a time, Pilot doesn’t focus on any core brands. From their three barrel Pilot system to the half-barrel “Co-Pilot” system, the Cicerone certified staff fuses modern and traditional brewing techniques to craft original recipes. What’s more, the local brewery maintains a commitment to community, using locally sourced ingredients whenever available.
- White IPA (5.9%ABV): a single hopped brew featuring Citra hops infused with orange zest for a bright refreshing flavor, with subtle bitterness.
- Jolly Oats (6% ABV): an oatmeal pale ale boasting flaked oats for a smooth consistency, complete with Cascade and Centennial hops for a hint of citrus
- Raelle’s Cinnamon Bun Brown Ale (5.4%ABV) a bold full-bodied brown ale brewed with toasted pecans, cinnamon sticks and Madagascar vanilla beans.
- Island Hopper-Azacca (6.4%): a single hop IPA complete with 100% Azacca hops infused with grapefruit zest, oranges, lemons and limes for a crisp finish