Detailing experts wash and clean exteriors before applying a ceramic coating that aims to protect and preserve the paint
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial hand wash
- Deep clean wheels
- Deep clean door jambs
- Clay bar to remove surface contaminants
- Single stage polish to remove minor surface scratches and swirls prior to coating application
- Thorough vac
- Interior wipe down
- Window cleaning
- Final hand wash
- Mineral surface prep to remove oils from the final wash and dry
- Pit stop ceramic coating application (typically lasts 5 years)
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Additional polishing may require based on condition of the vehicles. Warranty not included. Valid only at Gilbert store location. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pit Stop Auto Detailing
At Pit Stop Auto Detailing, technicians enhance vehicles’ aesthetic value with top-shelf products applied during car-detailing sessions delivered in the shop or at homes throughout Phoenix. Trained employees hand wash outer shells to a spot-free gleam with water funneled through a modern purification system. The shop's exclusive auto shampoo flushes impurities and insect stowaways from paint before wax seals in shine. Apart from traditional services, staffers also master specialty treatments, swiping a clay bar along hoods to collect paint contaminants and enlisting a machine to buff away scratches. Sparkling roadsters find a safe haven from the elements and Super Soakers filled with tree sap at the shop's climate-controlled storage facility.