Indoor obstacle park is a unique combination of entertainment, challenging courses, and exhilarating thrills, both for children and adults
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- All-Day Any Day Full-Access Pass
- Two All-Day Any Day Full-Access Passes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid towards parties or group packages. Valid during weekdays when merchant is open. Days and hours of operation are subject to change due to holidays and school breaks. Please check with merchant for open hours. Planet Obstacle's Special Grip Socks are not included and may be required for some activities. Special Grip Socks from other parks are not permitted. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Planet Obstacle
Planet Obstacle makes burning calories fun for all ages with its nearly 50,000-square-foot indoor park furnished with obstacles to climb, swing across, and jump on. The park aims to render boredom extinct with activities ranging from trampoline dodgeball to exhilarating zipline rides, boasting myriad attractions for a full family outing. Planet Obstacle's combination of entertainment and exercise makes it a hotspot for birthday parties and corporate events.
- Ninja Warrior Courses: Balancing beams, rope nets, and climbable walls are just a few of the challenging obstacles participants must conquer to make it to the end. The park features separate courses for adults and children.
- Giant Rock-Climbing Wall: While attached to a safety harness, visitors scale a towering wall with scattered climbing holds for their hands and feet.
- Bumper Cars: Instead of waiting patiently or honking their horns, drivers can get through traffic jams by simply knocking other cars out of the way.
- Jungle Gyms: Kids expend excess energy as they climb monkey bars, swing across trapeze rings, and jump into foam pits.