After a consultation, eligible customer can have their nose re-shaped. The plastic surgeon will inject dermal fillers to re-contour the nose
What You'll Get
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty is performed using dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvéderm, and Radiesse, which are injected into strategic areas in order to re-contour the nose. The results may last from 6 to 12 months, depending on the dermal filler used.
- Length of treatment: the procedure takes approximately 20 minutes
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
- For more information, please click here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. One treatment, not to exceed one vial of filler. If the patient is a better candidate for a surgical Rhinoplasty they can apply the full value of $1700 to the surgical Rhinoplasty. Limit 1 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Plastic Surgery & Dermatology of NYC
Patients from around the world seek out Dr. Elie Levine for his smart and subtle approach. “The goal of plastic surgery should be to fix what might be wrong, return to a more youthful state, and boost one’s confidence. It should never look like you have had plastic surgery,” says Dr. Elie Levine. Understanding that each patient has individual goals and a unique anatomy, Dr. Levine combines technical skill with an artistic eye and a deep understanding of overall aesthetic harmony. He can tailor a personalized plan for each patient that not only taps into his vast knowledge and experience in cosmetic surgery, but also takes advantage of the expertise of his wife and partner, Dr. Jody Alpert Levine, a renowned dermatologist. Together, they are able to offer patients a truly customized approach that combines the most advanced surgical, laser, and state-of-the-art minimally-invasive techniques for outstanding cosmetic rejuvenation.
Dr. Elie Levine, is a renowned board-certified and Ivy-league trained surgeon. He is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and is highly regarded for his honest and direct approach to help each patient achieve his or her cosmetic goals, while stressing beautiful, youthful, and natural-looking results.