All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$99 for a prix fixe dinner for two ($165 value)
- First course: choice of carpaccio or shrimp cocktail
- Second course: choice of a cup of steak soup or a garden salad with ranch dressing, monterey jack cheese, hard-cooked eggs, and crumbled bacon
- Entree: choice of filet mignon or grilled salmon with fresh basil butter
- Sides: fresh asparagus with red pepper and roasted red potatoes
- Dessert: choice of strawberry cheesecake, key lime pie, or apple-crumb pie a la mode
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Plaza III The Steakhouse
For many steakhouses, the art of preparing a tantalizing cut of meat begins in a professional kitchen. But Plaza III The Steakhouse reaches back further, choosing cuts of meat from its own facilities where it ages corn-fed beef inside specialized lockers. Once the cuts reach the restaurant, they are displayed tableside or via limousine motorcade for prospective diners before the chefs char grill chosen selections. To complete the flavor profile, patrons need only peruse a wine list of more than 700 bottles.
This meticulous process of cultivation and presentation embodies the award-winning steakhouse's sophisticated approach to mealtime. Its menu spans ribs, chops, and seafood in addition to Prime aged steaks, and appetizers such as the hand-chopped tenderloin tartare—a dish lauded by Gayot as a "classic rendition … sprinkled with caviar."
Visitors bask in elegant dining rooms on two floors, which host live jazz and a dancing area on Saturday evenings. Parties of up to 64 guests can set up their fetes in private rooms, enjoying bacchanalias in the wine cellar and other intimate spaces such as the western-themed American Royal Room, which accommodates midsized gatherings.