Patrons and their pups can enjoy bath packages that include ear cleaning, nail clipping, and more
About This Deal
- What’s included: Bath with natural shampoo and conditioning, hand blow-drying, ear cleaning, nail clipping, anal glands expressed, hair brushing, dog perfume, and a bow or bandana.
- Size limits:
- Extra small: Up to 12 pounds
- Small: 12–22 pounds
- Medium: 23–40 pounds
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
About Poochie On Your Block
Poochie On Your Block is passionate about pampering pets. That's why they customize each service to suit the individual needs of four-legged friends and their owners, and use natural, biodegradable shampoos. With a range of grooming options to choose from, as well as boarding, teeth brushing, mobile grooming, and more, dogs can put their best paw forward at Poochie On Your Block.