All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 21, 2016
August 3, 2015
October 26, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for admission for two with two drinks to GLOW: A Jack-o-Lantern Festival ($36 value)
- $38 for admission for four with four drinks to GLOW: A Jack-o-Lantern Festival ($72 value)
The festival runs Saturday and Sunday, October 18–19.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Drink included with ticket is valid for wine, beer, or soft drink. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Powell Gardens
Visiting Powell Gardens, Kansas City's botanical garden, is a serene experience made even more so by the butterflies and birds that call the area home.
- Size: 970 acres of rolling hills, meadows, and display gardens
- Eye Catcher: the giant apple core sculpture at the center of the Harvest Garden, which grows more than 2,000 types of edible plants
- Permanent Mainstays: Approximately 7,000 plants are always on display
- Don't Miss: the observation deck at the top of the Missouri barn's 45-foot silo
- Hands-On Activities: classes in gardening, crafts, and even astronomy
- The Buildings: a barn, a chapel, and several other structures designed by the renowned American architect E. Fay Jones
- Pro Tip: come back often; the flowers in bloom change with the seasons
- Crown Jewel: the glass-domed conservatory, which displays six rotating exhibits each year
- Special Programs: plant sales, puppet performances, cooking demos, seasonal festivals, and wine tastings