All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Unlimited admission to the themed gardens, nature trails, the Marjorie Powell Allen Chapel, Conservatory, and more
- Free festival admission and parking during festivals
- Unlimited trolley service
- Potted plant, grown in the Powell Gardens greenhouses
- Note card set featuring select Powell Gardens photography
- Subscription to Garden View magazine
- A 10% discount on registration for educational workshops, classes and special events offered for children and adults, year-round
- A 10% discount on purchases in the garden gift shop, Perennial Gifts
- Reciprocal benefits with nearly 300 gardens and arboretums nationwide
- Present your voucher to the front desk. You will then get admission that day. The front desk will collect the rest of the information, and you will then receive your membership card in the mail.
- Membership card is valid for admission to exhibits and festivals.
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Membership term starts from the day the voucher is redeemed. Membership must be activated prior to voucher expiration. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Powell Gardens
Visiting Powell Gardens, Kansas City's botanical garden, is a serene experience made even more so by the butterflies and birds that call the area home.
- Size: 970 acres of rolling hills, meadows, and display gardens
- Eye Catcher: the giant apple core sculpture at the center of the Harvest Garden, which grows more than 2,000 types of edible plants
- Permanent Mainstays: Approximately 7,000 plants are always on display
- Don't Miss: the observation deck at the top of the Missouri barn's 45-foot silo
- Hands-On Activities: classes in gardening, crafts, and even astronomy
- The Buildings: a barn, a chapel, and several other structures designed by the renowned American architect E. Fay Jones
- Pro Tip: come back often; the flowers in bloom change with the seasons
- Crown Jewel: the glass-domed conservatory, which displays six rotating exhibits each year
- Special Programs: plant sales, puppet performances, cooking demos, seasonal festivals, and wine tastings