All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Admission to the exhibition celebrating the natural inspirations of world-renown artist, Frida Kahlo. The exhibition features iconic photographs of the artist and her garden, reproductions of some of her most famous works, and inspirations from her life, as well as additional information about Mexican culture and tradition.
- Free admission for children under 4
- Valid from April 6 to April 26
- Amenities: Onsite parking, Snack shop, Tram and Gift shop available
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Merchant is the issuer of the tickets for this event. Voucher only valid for use between April 6 and April 26, 2019. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Powell Gardens
Visiting Powell Gardens, Kansas City's botanical garden, is a serene experience made even more so by the butterflies and birds that call the area home.
- Size: 970 acres of rolling hills, meadows, and display gardens
- Eye Catcher: the giant apple core sculpture at the center of the Harvest Garden, which grows more than 2,000 types of edible plants
- Permanent Mainstays: Approximately 7,000 plants are always on display
- Don't Miss: the observation deck at the top of the Missouri barn's 45-foot silo
- Hands-On Activities: classes in gardening, crafts, and even astronomy
- The Buildings: a barn, a chapel, and several other structures designed by the renowned American architect E. Fay Jones
- Pro Tip: come back often; the flowers in bloom change with the seasons
- Crown Jewel: the glass-domed conservatory, which displays six rotating exhibits each year
- Special Programs: plant sales, puppet performances, cooking demos, seasonal festivals, and wine tastings