Choose from Four Options
- $20 for a punch card for five open-jump sessions ($40 value)
- $20 for one full day of Camp Pump It Up ($40 value)
- $59 for four full days of Camp Pump It Up ($120 value). This option is good for four consecutive days in a single week for a single camp:
- November 24, 25, 26, and 28.
- December 22, 23, 24 (closes at 2 p.m.), and 26.
- December 29, 30, 31 (close at 4 p.m.), and January 2.
- $20 for a Parents Night Out or Black Friday Mini Camp for one child ($40 value)
Camp Pump It Up takes place from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., letting kids spend their school break bouncing and making friends. Similarly, Parents Night Out events, for ages 5 and older, let parents drop off little ones at 6 p.m., enjoy a date night, and pick them back up at 9:30 p.m. In between, kids will get to bounce, slide, watch movies, eat pizza, and do crafts projects. Pump It Up will be closing early on Christmas Eve at 2 p.m. and New Year’s Eve at 4 p.m.
Pump It Up
Pump It Up's indoor inflatable arenas launch socked striplings into the air with a plethora of kid-friendly bounce pads. Staffers supervise fun-filled visits, during which adult counterparts leap around with their kids through gargantuan bounce houses, skip down air-filled slides, and slither like snakes covered in bacon grease through an inflated obstacle course. Occasionally, the staffers switch off the lights, arming the roomful of players with glow sticks and bracelets as they navigate the air-cushioned obstaclescape.
The colorful venue also hosts custom birthday parties and private team parties, each themed to please the partygoers in question. These soirees immerse children in a schedule of interactive activities befitting a pirate or a superhero while melting off youthful energy faster than ice cubes thrown into a running DVD player. The birthday boy or girl even gets to blow out the candles on their cake seated in their blow-up throne. Relying on the staffers' vigilant, watchful eyes, guardians can rest assured that their charges will stay safe, and each piece of the inflatable playground is held to the wall by a complex series of anchors installed according to strict safety standards.