Part of eating healthy is knowing which foods to avoid, such as anything deep-fried or anything served to you by an adult in costume. Eat smart with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a three-day meal plan (a $150 value)
- $125 for a five-day meal plan (a $250 value)
- Click to see the full menu.
Each option includes five meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks a day and a choice of weight loss supplement or multivitamin. In addition to the three and five day meal plans, they offer 30-day wellness plans designed to wake-up the metabolism and kick-start the body.
Pure Plates Inspired Eating
- Meals developed by: certified dietician
- Ingredients you use: grass-fed beef, cage-free eggs
- Ingredients you don't use: butter, white sugar, or mayonnaise
- Most popular breakfast item: Rise and Shine eggs and turkey sausage
- Most popular lunch item: street pork tacos
- Most popular dinner item: pan-seared salmon with pesto
- Most popular snack: turkey lettuce wraps
Groupon asks: what inspired you to start this business?
"The unhealthy eating habits of ourselves—and this country—inspired us to develop this concept. [We wanted] to be able to provide healthy food that consumers could buy conveniently, on the go, affordably and that taste great."
– Paul Pierce, co-owner
85% of 154 customers recommend
“Very friendly staff and helped with questions I had about dietary restrictions.”
“Will definitely go to Pure Plates again!”