Gliding strokes or focused pressure guide deep-tissue, Swedish, trigger-point, or sports massages; after exam, chiropractor adjusts spines
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Shumard graduated from Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West in 2004
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Inside quiet private treatment rooms, massage therapists at ReVitalize help clients escape from everyday stresses with soothing massage strokes from a choice of four modalities. The massage-focused partner to Integrative Wellness Center transcends mere pampering to zero in on the medical benefits of massage, such as easing the chronic back pain, strengthening posture, and rehabilitating muscles that are pretending to be bones. Sports massage helps clients get over injuries, and Swedish massage can help decrease arthritic pain with gliding effleurage strokes.