Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Coco Pazzo
With authentic Tuscan cuisine, an award-winning all-Italian wine list, a gorgeous loft setting, and impeccable service, Coco Pazzo has been amazing Chicago since the first day they opened in 1992. Today, you'll find the same terrific food and service at this multi-award winning venue which takes food quality and flavor very seriously. The seasonal menu reflects the area's bountiful ingredients in dishes both traditional and modern, but which remain true to Tuscan cuisine. Breads are always baked in-house, and pastas are made fresh every day. Everything, from the stocks to the desserts, are made from scratch and with passion. This means that you can enjoy antipasti like the carpaccio di manzo, fritto misto di mare and the polipo arrosto (wood-roasted baby octopus). Heartier fare includes stunning dishes like linguini alle vongole, pappardelle with wild boar ragu, salmon arrosto (with wood-roasted salmon), bistecca Toscana (grilled beef rib eye) and much more. Perfect for business lunches, romantic dates, family dinners and special occasion dining, this amazing restaurant is also perfectly suited to hosting your next private event. From corporate events to celebrations of all kinds, blue velvet drapes can be drawn to offer your group of any size the privacy you require. For larger groups, consider booking the entire restaurant and enjoy customized menus, specialty drinks and decorations of your choosing. From the first day until now, Coco Pazzo has been the area's premiere Tuscan dining destination.