Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Fleet Street Pub
A laidback British-style pub on Nashville's Printers Alley, Fleet Street Pub creates an authentic UK experience, from the food and drinks to the classic English rock soundtrack and chill vibe that invites you to stick around for a while. Everything on their menu is prepared fresh in-house, including homemade sausages and sauces, and choices include fish and chips, bangers and mash, shepherd's pie, beef and dumpling stew, and a full English breakfast served any time of the day with eggs, bacon, banger, baked beans, charred tomato, and toast. You'll also find some American favorites like burgers, wings, and salads on the menu, and their lunch specials offer an affordable and perfectly portioned midday meal. The full-service bar features more than a dozen beer taps, many of them serving British brews like Boddington's and Iron Maiden's Trooper, as well as domestic beers, wine, cocktails, and an impressive list of scotch whiskeys. Located at basement level, Fleet Street Pub is dimly lit with exposed brick walls and dark wood furnishings, creating the perfect relaxed British pub atmosphere, and multiple HDTVs in the bar area regularly air international sports such as soccer and rugby. Fleet Street Pub has everything you need for a culinary trip across the pond, no passport required. Please note: Smoking is permitted after 3 p.m.