Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Mountain Mike's Pizza
It's been a while since the first Mountain Mike's Pizza restaurant opened its doors. In fact, it was way back in 1978 in Palo Alto, when a single pizza restaurant with a casual, family-oriented atmosphere started what has grown into a leading pizza brand with more than 130 restaurants stretching from California and Oregon, over to Nevada and Utah. That's why diners will find this Modesto location so enjoyable. It takes everything the brand has learned over the years and packages it in a delightfully casual and fun experience the entire family can enjoy. It has been one simple idea that drives Mountain Mike's: provide high quality and custom made food using only the freshest and finest ingredients available. With three decades of experience doing just that, the pizzeria has shown it does not compromise on quality or value, while still making the "best pizza in the West!" In classic fashion, the menu is strewn with appetizers like Hot Wings as well as salads, sandwiches, and loads of specialty pizzas. Take the Mt. Veggiemore, a vegetarian landmark loaded with mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, artichoke hearts, and fresh tomatoes. It's a pizza good enough for meat-eater, one "so great, its likeness should be carved in the side of a mountain." Maybe the Pineapple Chicken Luau is more to your liking, layered with tangy KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, crispy bacon, juicy pineapple, and grilled chicken. You can always create your own pizza, but with so many great specialty options, why bother. NOTEWORTHY: Order online to take advantage of Mountain Mike's expedient takeout and delivery services. Like a pizza piled with toppings- Scale The Everest, a classic combination of pepperoni, Italian sausage, salami, linguica, beef, mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, and onion. This is pizza the way it oughta be!